September 23-26th, 2013 EXPOMINAS Convention Center, Belo Horizonte, Brazil. With 56,475 attendees and 389 exhibitors from 23 countries, the 14th International Mining Exhibition (EXPOSIBRAM) and the Brazilian Mining Congress brings together, every two years, hundreds of entrepreneurs, Government and private organisations in one place.
EXPOSIBRAM – the largest trade fair in Latin America, showcases mining companies with global operations and major suppliers of products and services such as innovations in technology, equipment, software and other products related to the mineral industry, in addition to date on investment and management.
Austrade views Exposibram as the key international mining show in Brazil for Australian Mining Equipment Technology and Services (METS) companies.
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Custom Pavilion in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- Entry in the published Australian Exhibitor Directory
- Hotel accommodation advice
- 389 Exhibitors, 17 from Australia
- 9,000+ Attendees
- 23 Countries
Why book a stand in the Australian Pavilion?
With the support and involvement of industry bodies, and state and federal government departments, participating in the Australian Pavilion will strengthen your position at the show.
Austrade will support the Australian Pavilion with a reception event and surrounding activities, most likely a mine visit – details to follow.
Exhibiting in the Australian Pavilion provides the most cost effective means to meet clients and buyers. It’s all about location, location, location! Export Solutions have secured a brilliant central location for the Australian Pavilion. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
Your Australian Pavilion Stand
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Participating in the custom designed Australian Pavilion allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on Tel: +61 (0)8 9201 0331 or Mobile +61 (0)400 999 898 or email [email protected] for booth locations and pricing.