18 – 20 June 2019, Singapore.
CommunicAsia is recognised as Asia’s leading ICT industry event for the telecommunications sector. CommunicAsia2019 will be held alongside NXTAsia to reveal a more focused identity as part of ConnecTechAsia.
CommunicAsia is Asia’s most established and relevant event for industry professionals in the telecommunications sector and will bring together thought-leaders, decision makers and influencers to network, explore new technologies, share ideas and to create valuable opportunities.
Showcase your solutions for Asia’s telecommunications industry and gain exposure to business opportunities to boost your brand’s presence in new and existing markets.
Feature Technologies at CommunicAsia2019:
- Connect Everywhere
- Smart Cities
- Telecom Solutions
CommunicAsia 2018 Visitor Job Functions:
- C-Level and Senior Management
- Business Develpment / Sales / Marketing
- MIS / IS / IT
- Research & Development / Consultancy / Legal
- Finance / Admin / Human Resource
ConnecTechAsia 2018 Statistics
- 40,000 international trade attendees
- 42,500 sqm of exhibition space
- 1,800 international exhibitors
- 23 group pavilions
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Jesse Walia at Export Solutions on +61 (0)8 9201 0331 or [email protected]