1-3 September 2016, Ulaanbaatar. Mining Mongolia and associated shows Building and Construction and Power and Renewable Energy Mongolia will return in 2016. If you are not there already, Mineral rich Mongolia is a ‘must-destination’ for Australian Mining companies. It is the new frontier for mining due to the vast variety of mineral deposits which exist.
The potential for Mining supply companies and mining operators is huge in Mongolia. Licences have been granted so far for Oyu Tolgoi – copper, gold and silver mine managed by JV between Ivanhoe Mines, Rio Tinto and the Mongolian government; Tumertei – Iron Ore; Tavan Tolgoi – identified as the worlds largest untapped deposits of coking coal. Coal production set to follow similar pattern of growth to Indonesia in the period between 1997-2004.
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- 214 exhibiting companies from 29 countries/regions
- 1,455 visitors
- 2,300 sqm of exhibition space
Downloads and Links
- Show Brochure – coming soon
- View website
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Tanya Yakovlev at Export Solutions on +61 (0)447 041 606 or [email protected]