3 – 5 November 2020, Dubai.
Private Label & Licensing Middle East is the MENA region’s exclusive exhibition for Food and Non-Food Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) looking into expansion and brand placement. The event will connect private label suppliers, licensing companies and contract manufacturers from all over the world with clients from the Middle East and Africa region.
In co-location with Gulfood Manufacturing and yummex Middle East, PRIME launched by Gulfood will attract over 5,000 buyers to the global centre for international food service and retail trade.
PRIME aims to connect private label suppliers, brand licensors and contract manufacturers with the F&B and retail industry in the MENA region.
Find new products, make new contacts and discover new ideas that can increase your business profitability!
Who Will Attend?
- E-commerce and E-retailers / Retail Stores / Department Stores
- Spas and Specialty Salons / Health and Pharmacy Stores
- Educational Institutions / Stationary
- Hypermarkets / Supermarkets / Restaurants
- Non-Food CPG Manufacturers
- Arts & Design Brands / Animation Brands
- F&B Manufacturers / Toys, Baby & Children Brands
- Foodservice Providers / Marketing Agencies
- Packaging & Labelling
- Packaging Designers / F&B Manufacturers
- Manufacturing Consultants / Packaging & Labelling
- Non-food CPG Manufacturers
Downloads and Links
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]