30 October – 1 November 2018.
SEAFEX is the only professional seafood event for the MENA region.
In co-location with The Speciality Food Festival, yummex Middle East and GulfHost, the Gulfood-powered specialty food and equipment trade shows will attract over 15,000 buyers to the global centre for international foodservice and retail trade.
The organisers of SEAFEX combine in-depth knowledge of the food industry with the region’s most powerful database of quality buyers to deliver the best seafood trade and sourcing platform for your business success.
Meet professionals and buyers from hotels, restaurants, catering, wholesale, import and distributors at SEAFEX. Held alongside The Speciality Food Festival, SEAFEX offers you a bonus exposure to the emerging and developing fine and gourmet markets.
The UAE, a fast-growing seafood industry
- 78 companies registered as specialist seafood importers
- 35 processing plants
- In 2012, annual seafood imports totalled to US$ 466.7 million.
- 1.7 million meals prepared every day to serve airline passengers and workers.
- In February 2014, Dubai Municipality announced the expansion of Deira Fish market, with a government investment of AED 250 million.
Dubai – a cosmopolitan city
A city with a large expat population of which the hospitality industry must service well.
- The UAE food industry is worth US$2.5 billion, 90% of which is imported
- 175 new hotels with many in the 5-star category have opened up in the last 5 years
- Evolving interest in health, wellness & organic products across the GCC region
Photos will be posted after the show
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]