Export to the Middle East?
START YOUR FINANCIAL YEAR PLAN NOW!
Fire up your export campaign for 1st half of the new financial year!
The demand for space at Gulfood is at record levels and at present, demand outstrips supply which is a considerable challenge to the organisers of Gulfood and Pavilion Managers like us at Export Solutions.
The organisers at Gulfood have come up with a number of strategies to ensure that exhibitors can fulfil their aims as exhibitors - To meet and market to Middle Eastern buyers and distributors.
The team at Gulfood also run:
Seafex 19-21 November, 2012 – A show that focuses on attracting seafood, and seafood supply buyers. If you sell seafood and are interested in Middle Eastern sales, this is the show to attend.
- 78 companies registered as specialist seafood importers
- Largest consumption of canned tuna export in volume
- Strong demand and high prices offered in this market for coldwater seafood
Seafood category products will no longer be accepted at Gulfood, so please get in touch if you would like to exhibit at Seafex.
The Speciality Food Festival 19-21 November, 2012 – Attack a targeted audience. Exhibitors to this show will no be disappointed if:
- Their products have unique points of differentiation
- Their business is specialised and of high quality
- Are producers of high value food and beverage products
- Wish to obtain the best prices for their goods
All gourmet producers selling to delicatessens, royal and premium caterers, chef distributers, specialty retailers, hoteliers, specialty food and drinks should consider this show.
If you would like to know more about other November shows, please contact Monica Ho directly.
Tel: +61 (0) 400585096, or by email on email@example.com