PROWINE ASIA 2016, SINGAPORE: 12-15 APRIL
Position your products at the hub of Southeast Asia's dynamic wine market.
Taking the wines and spirits business in Southeast Asia to greater heights, Messe Dusseldorf Asia, together with Singapore Exhibition Services, will present the first instalment of ProWine Asia 2016 - a satellite event of the successful ProWein trade fair in Dusseldorf.
Held at Singapore Expo, the biennial event will run alongside the highly successful Food & Hotel Asia 2016.
Wine Australia will be hosting an Australian Pavilion – providing a quality custom built Pavilion, support, PR and communications including direct marketing to Wine Australia database. Glassware, spittoons and ice buckets all included.
Click here to read the Wine Australia market program extract.
Asia's thriving market prospects:
· Demand in Asia has risen, generating $28 billion of sales in 2013
· 7 million new prospective drinkers join the market yearly
· Wine consumption is expected to grow by 22.84% from 2013 to 2017
· 3.476 billion: Number of bottles of still and sparkling wines drunk in Asia at the end of 2013
· 4 billion bottles of wine will have been consumed in this region by end of 2017
Click here to view the Australian Flyer. Call or email Nurziah Masagoes for more information and to make direct contact with Wine Australia to book your space in the Pavilion.
Mobile: +61 (0) 400 999 898