Join the Australian block at Mining Indonesia – Asia’s leading mining trade event
Mining Indonesia is Asia's largest international mining equipment and services exhibition, with over 30 years of success.
As the leading mining trade event in Southeast Asia, Mining Indonesia is well known throughout the industry, and is 'must attend' for trade buyers and decision makers from across the region.
A block is reserved for Australian companies in a great location in Hall D2, on the main aisle and near to key exhibitors including Weir Minerals, Epiroc and Kobexindo.
To discuss exhibiting options or to secure your location at Mining Indonesia 2022 click here or contact Simon Norris at Export Solutions.
About Mining Indonesia
For over 30 years, Mining Indonesia has been providing a business platform for international companies to access the potential in Southeast Asia.
- Launch your products and test the market
- Network with business leaders, suppliers and buyers
- Build and strengthen relationships with local business leaders, suppliers and clients
- Generate new leads and get real time market feedback
Mining Indonesia is open to trade professionals only and is run to the highest standards - connecting you with the right people to expand your business.
Key show statistics from Mining Indonesia 2019:
- 18 Australian companies exhibiting
- 36,780 sqm of exhibiting space
- 27,846 trade attendees
- 5 international pavilions
- 740 exhibiting companies from 39 counties/regions
Photos from Mining Indonesia
Downloads and links
- View Mining Indonesia 2022 Official website
- Mining Indonesia 2022 Brochure
- Mining Indonesia 2022 - Post Show Report