May 2020, Seoul.
With total imports of agricultural products topping US$28.95 billion in 2016 and being the world’s 13th largest economy, Seoul Food & Hotel offers a tremendous opportunity for exhibiting companies to showcase their products and services in one of the world’s most lucrative markets.
- Population 50.8 million
- Total GDP $1.4 trillion
- GDP Growth Rate of 2.8%
- World’s 13th Largest Economy
- Estimated $70 billion food and drinks market…expected to grow 9% year on year
- Imports 70% of its food and agricultural needs
- Free Trade Agreements with the World’s major trading hubs, including the recent Korea-Australia FTA
In a market dependent on food imports, and local agriculture and food production failing to keep pace with the increasing demand, Korea offers the perfect market for international exporters. Demand for imported products is increasing particularly for items such as meat, coffee, seafood, wine and confectionery lines.
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- 678 exhibitors from 39 countries and regions in the International Halls plus 2,270 exhibitors in the Domestic Halls
- 54,200 trade visitors
- 76,121 sqm of exhibition area – 18,639 sqm dedicated to the International Hall
- 32 national pavilions
Downloads and Links
For More Information
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR your option to exchange for 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]