Export Solutions – Assisting Australian Exporters with Trade Fair Services & Export Grants
We are a private company having its genesis some 36 years ago, with a sole focus of assisting Australian exporters. Under the current management team for some 17 years, we have maintained our position as the leading national grants advisors, and (since 2001), stood alongside exporters assisting them exhibit at major international trade fairs.
Export Solutions has a single focus of assisting exporters develop export markets for their products and services in 2 ways:
Trade Fair Services: Assisting Australian and New Zealand exporters at international trade fairs – we secure space at major international trade fairs, particularly in Asia and the Middle East, build stands, and are on site supporting exporters – we are hands on, and have been for over 15 years. In the past 4 years alone we have worked on (and at) 74 overseas trade fairs with more than 1,495 Australian companies exhibiting.
Export Grants: Access funding through EMDG – our team members have many years experience working with EMDG grants, in all sectors of industry and services, across Australia. Our extensive network and long term relationship with government, industry and trade associations enable us to assist our clients access the financial assistance they are entitled to.
Export Solutions is active in the export community including:
- Presented at events organised by industry and government bodies.
- Participated in industry forums
- Organised events for emerging exporters, from information sessions to networking events
- Presented in person and by webinar for pre mission briefings about international trade fairs and missions.
- articles on exporting published in business magazines and industry bodies’ websites.
- Actively worked on behalf of exporters for certainty and confidence of future grant funding.
- Regularly liaising with industry bodies and government agencies