EMDG – cash rebates for overseas marketing
Applications for cash rebates via the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) program are now open.
Here's the 10 Second EMDG Summary:
- A cash 'refund' of about 50% of eligible overseas marketing expenses.
- Grants from $5,000 to $150,000 pa.
- Non-competitive - if you are eligible, you will receive a grant.
- You must have spent over $15,000 in the past 2 years.
- As Australia’s only national advisors, we help you get the maximum grant you are entitled to.
- No grant, no fee
What expenses can you claim?
- Social Media, Digital Ads, Website, Advertising etc.
- Travel to overseas markets
- Trade Fairs
- Free Samples
- Marketing Consultants
- Overseas Representatives
- Overseas Buyers
- International Patent & Trademarks
To be eligible, an entity must have:
- an ABN
- a turnover of less than $50 million in the year of application
- spent over $15,000 in the past 2 years promoting your goods, services or IP to potential overseas customers.
- received less than 8 previous EMDG grants
- principal status - ie. make the sale to the overseas customer (with some exceptions).
Is your business eligible for EMDG?
It costs nothing to find out. No hourly rates and no charge for our advice - a 10 minute call is all it takes.
We have been helping Australian businesses access cash rebates through the EMDG program for over 25 years.
To find out if your business is eligible, you can book a free consultation - click here.
Alternatively, you can contact our EMDG Team directly here - click here.
For more information on EMDG go to: www.exportsolutions.com.au/export-grants/