EMDG: Funding for Australian businesses marketing overseas
If your business is marketing overseas, you could be eligible for a cash rebate for around 50% of eligible expenses up to $150,000 through the Federal Government's Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) program.
To lodge this year, we need to be talking now to determine your eligibility and to establish what documents are required to lodge your grant in time.
10 minutes is all it takes to find out if your business is eligible - click here to book a free consultation.
Here's what you can claim:
- Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Influencers, Amazon etc)
- Marketing Consultants / PR Agencies
- Free Samples
- Overseas Representatives
- Overseas Travel
- Trade Fairs
- Overseas Buyers
- IP & Trademarks
To be eligible, an entity must have:
- an ABN
- a turnover of less than $50 million in the year of application
- spent over $15,000 in the past 2 years promoting your goods, services or IP to potential overseas customers.
- received less than 8 previous EMDG grants
- principal status - ie. make the sale to the overseas customer (with some exceptions).
How can we help?
Export Solutions have been assisting businesses access cash rebates through the EMDG program for over 25 years
Our team can determine eligibility and advise on the best approach to access EMDG funding. We work on a pure success fee - there are no hourly rates and no charge for our advice
To find out if your business is eligible, you can contact our team directly by phone or email.
Alternatively, click here to arrange a time to talk.