Missed the 30 November EMDG deadline? Our team can help
The deadline for businesses to self-lodge EMDG applications for 2019-20 has now closed.
If you were unable to meet this deadline, then we can help.
Our team of approved EMDG Quality Inventive Program (QIP) Consultants around Australia can advise, prepare and lodge applications on your behalf.
Here's what you can claim:
- Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Influencers, Amazon etc)
- Marketing Consultants / PR Agencies
- Free Samples
- Overseas Representatives
- Overseas Travel
- Trade Fairs
- Overseas Buyers
- IP & Trademarks
To be eligible, an entity must have:
- an ABN
- a turnover of less than $50 million in the year of application
- spent over $15,000 in the past 2 years promoting your goods, services or IP to potential overseas customers.
- received less than 8 previous EMDG grants
- principal status - ie. make the sale to the overseas customer (with some exceptions).
How can we help?
Export Solutions have been assisting businesses access cash rebates through the EMDG program for over 25 years
Our team can determine eligibility and advise on the best approach to access EMDG funding. We work on a pure success fee - there are no hourly rates and no charge for our advice