Haven’t lodged your EMDG application yet? The deadline is approaching.
The deadline to submit Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) applications for the 2019/20 financial year is Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
Our team of approved EMDG Quality Incentive Program (QIP) Consultants around Australia can advise, prepare and lodge applications on your behalf.
Here's what you can claim:
- Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Influencers, Amazon etc)
- Marketing Consultants / PR Agencies
- Free Samples
- Overseas Representatives
- Overseas Travel
- Trade Fairs
- Overseas Buyers
- IP & Trademarks
To be eligible, an entity must have:
- an ABN
- a turnover of less than $50 million in the year of application
- spent over $15,000 in the past 2 years promoting your goods, services or IP to potential overseas customers.
- received less than 8 previous EMDG grants
- principal status - ie. make the sale to the overseas customer (with some exceptions).
Our EMDG Case Studies:
- Liquid Instruments - Apple and NASA tech provider
- Poppy Lissiman - one of Australia's best known fashion labels
How can we help?
Export Solutions have been assisting businesses access cash rebates through the EMDG program for over 25 years
Our team can determine eligibility and advise on the best approach to access EMDG funding. We work on a pure success fee - there are no hourly rates and no charge for our advice