Gulfood 2021 opens tomorrow
The year’s first and only live, in-person food & beverage sourcing event kicks off this Sunday, 21 Feb for five incredible days of fast-moving trade talks, deal signings and culinary inspirations.
Since its launch in 1987, Gulfood has been an important event for Australian food and beverage exporters – providing a platform to connect with buyers from across the Middle East, Asia and North Africa.
Gulfood 2021 will showcase 2,500 companies from 85 countries across 20 halls. 60+ chefs including Michelin Starred culinary masters. 110+ speakers including renowned business leaders, government heads and food innovators.
Australian exhibitors at Gulfood 2021 include:
- Almond Board of Australia
- Meat & Livestock Australia
- SAMEX Australian Meat Company
- Hilal Meat Products Company
- Dabbagh Trading
Downloads and Links:
- Gulfood 2021 E - Invite
- Register to attend
- View Gulfood 2020 Post Show Report
- View the Gulfood 2020 Australian Exhibitor Directory
- Gulfood 2020 Photo Gallery
Want to keep up to date with Gulfood and other food and beverage trade events?
Subscribe to our newsletter - click here.