Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) – Applications to open on 15 March 2023
Round 3 of the Export Market Development Program (EMDG) will open on 15th March and close on 14th of April 2023.
Grant Agreements will be for one year only, with a possibility of extension subject to the availability of funds. These grants will provide support for international marketing expenses incurred in the financial year beginning 01 July 2023. EMDG is a federal government program that provides support for Australian exporters in the form of rebates on international marketing costs.
Eligible costs include:
- Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Influencers, Amazon, YouTube, Tik Tok etc)
- Trade Fairs
- Marketing Consultants / PR Agencies
- Patent & Trademark registration (international)
- Overseas Representatives
- Free Samples
- Overseas Travel
- Overseas Buyers
- Training to enhance marketing (only available for new exporters)
To be eligible an entity must have:
- an ABN
- a turnover of less than $20 million in the 2021/22 year,
- received less than 8 previous EMDG grants
- received less than $770,000 in EMDG funding previously
- Have a designated connection to the product or service you are promoting.
For more information, or to find out how we can help secure a grant for your business, get in touch with our team.
To find one our team closest to you visit: www.exportsolutions.com.au/contact-us/
Or book a free consultation here: www.exportsolutions.com.au/book-a-consultation/