31 March – 3 April 2020, Singapore.
Asia’s food & hospitality sector is seeing unprecedented growth and FHA is advancing in tandem with the region’s needs. In consultation with industry partners, exhibitors and buyers, FHA 2020 will evolve into two power packed events- FHA-HoReCa and FHA-Food & Beverage.
By creating two dedicated platforms, FHA 2020 will offer a more efficient and highly targeted approach to engage with Asia’s key industry players.
As the largest showcase of international food & beverages companies, FHA-Food & Beverage is set to be the centre stage for eclectic tastes of tomorrow.
Bringing together over 57 global group pavilions, FHA-Food & Beverage will definitely be an iconic event in the calendar of key industry buyers who are always on the lookout for new an interesting food trends and suppliers.
Specific sectors of interest include:
- Oils and Fats
- Grains and Pulses
- Food Ingredients
- Fresh Produce
- Snacks & Confectionery
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- 97,000 sqm of exhibition area
- 3,189 exhibiting companies from 71 countries/regions
- 58 international group pavilions
- 47,630 trade visitors; 42% are from overseas
- 142 Australian companies at FHA2016
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]