24 – 27 July 2019, Jakarta.
Now in its 15th edition, Food & Hotel Indonesia (“FHI”) is the key to your sales success in Indonesia. Established as the premier food, beverage and hospitality event in Indonesia, FHI returns in 2019 bigger and better offering an unrivalled platform to ASEAN’s biggest market.
With an annual growth rate of 6.2% and a population now reaching over 240 million, Indonesia is gaining a reputation as the world’s economic ‘golden child’. It’s healthy business climate and stable political environment has placed Indonesia as one of the world’s top 4 new growth markets and the only ASEAN member of the G20.
Exhibiting allows you to meet with potential buyers, build trade relationships and gain market feedback for your products.
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
“A winner”: this is how the World Bank’s resident director describes the Indonesian economy – “in an exciting position to emerge as a winner from global turmoil.” International investment banks have promoted the country to the 1st rank of fast-emerging economies that will underpin future global growth. “Indonesia is suddenly hot, and back on the radar of global investors,” say commentators. Food and Hotel Indonesia is the international food and hospitality industry’s entry point into this win-win situation.
- Over 35,950 visitors
- 37,244 sqm of exhibiting space
- 1,597 Exhibiting companies from 47 countries/regions
- 14 group pavilions
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR your choice to exchange for 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]