16 – 20 February 2020, Dubai.
Celebrating its 24th Edition in 2020, Gulfood is the world’s largest annual food, beverage and hospitality exhibition which attracts F&B professionals from all over the world to Dubai – a hub for international trade and commerce.
Since its launch in 1987, the exhibition has grown to promote F&B trade between more than 180 countries annually. In 2019 Gulfood set records with 97,000 visitors attending and over 5000 companies from over 185 different countries exhibiting their products.
UAE imports over 80% of its food product, of which around 50% are re-exported to Gulf Cooperative Council countries, the Indian subcontinent and Eastern Africa. The key to Gulfood is that it attracts buyers not only from the Gulf region but from all over the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA).
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- Over 120,000sqm, including a 3 new Halls and 2 purpose built temporary structures
- 5,000 exhibiting companies from more than 182 countries
- 103 Australian Companies, Industry Bodies and Government Agencies exhibited in 2019
- Over 98,695 visitors attended Gulfood 2019
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Fascia Name Board
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]