7 – 10 May 2019, Hong Kong.
HOFEX, now in its 18th edition, is Asia’s leading food and hospitality tradeshow. Since 1987 HOFEX prides itself in creating professional trading platform that brings together the latest and most exciting F&B concepts, products, equipment, designs and technologies from across the globe.
HOFEX is strategically located in the trading hub of Hong Kong, with only 4 hours travel time to Asia’s burgeoning and emerging markets including: China, Macao, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam.
Meet potential buyers and reinforce your business relationships in the North Asia region at HOFEX 2019.
– 67,000 sqm of exhibiting space
– 2,800 international exhibitors
– 45,000 regional buyers
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead.
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
- 39,060 trade visitors, of which 28.21% are from overseas
- Over 66,000 sqm across 13 halls
- 2,661 participating companies from 74 countries including 46 national groups
- Over 260 local and overseas media/press
- Over 60 supporting publications
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR your option to exchange for 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]