More than 55 Australian companies joined the 4,500 international companies exhibiting at Gulfood in Dubai.
Over the 5 days in February they welcomed more than 80,000 visitors – trade attendees and buyers seeking products in the food and hospitality sector for the continuing growth in demand in the region.
The statistics are amazing;
- 113,000 square metres of space, including 16,000 m2 of purpose built temporary structures to satisfy some of the huge demand for space
- 4,500 exhibiting companies
- incredibly, that still left 2,714 companies on the wait list !
- 120 National groups – including Australia
- over 80,000 trade attendees from more than 150 countries
Photos are in our Gallery …click here
Gulfood 2015 will be the 20th Anniversary edition – dates are 8th to 12th February.
Space for Australia is limited so please contact us immediately to join the waitlist, as we will allocate stands in the food and drink hall firstly to existing exhibitors, and then to waitlisted companies. in the order waitlisted.
Space in the Equipment Halls is very hard to get, but register your interest and we will strive to get you a stand.
NEW! GULFOOD MANUFACTURING
If you sell into the food and beverage production and process industries consider Gulfood Manufacturing this November – details on our website.
SEAFOOD AND GOURMET FOODS
Held at the same time, the autumn shows by the Gulfood team include;
- Seafex – fast growing show targeted at Middle East and Africa markets
- Speciality and Fine Food – presenting gourmet and premium products to a 5 star market
COMING UP IN APRIL
The Australian area is fully booked, with more than 120 Australian companies exhibiting. We expect another great event next month.
LATER THIS YEAR
Book now, because the Australian area will sell out.
Check our calendar of events for trade fairs in markets you are keen on.