12 – 14 November 2019, Shanghai.
After 24 years of development, FHC has become the industry’s leading trade show. It is a platform for food and hospitality industry to enter the Chinese food and beverage market.
The last exhibition hosted 3,000 exhibitors from 48 countries and regions. The exhibition area has expanded to 120,000 square meters, and the scale is beyond the past. The three-day exhibition welcomed 118,274 professional visitors, and the attendance rate increased by 23% compared with the past, making the exhibition hall full of vitality and vitality.
Looking ahead to 2019, the FHC exhibition area will increase by 50% to an unprecedented 180,000 square meters. The major professional exhibition areas and a wide range of international events are all very exciting. Three new pavilions were added to meet the needs of domestic and international audiences at FHC for international food and service.
The show invites local or international importers, distributors, retailers and food service professionals to meet and connect with food manufacturers from around the world to find new business partners and shape the future of the Chinese food and hospitality market.
- Guidance and coordination from Export Solutions (‘ES’) staff in Australia pre show
- Australian themed booths in a great location, with your brand highly visible, and “Australia” locational signage overhead
- Furniture package, assistance with additional equipment
- Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities
FHC China 2018 Statistics:
- 3,000 International Exhibitors from 48 countries and regions
- 118,274 Trade Visitors
Exhibit in Specialised Sectors including:
- Tea & Coffee
- Beer China
- Bakery & Pastry
- Organic Oil China
ProWine China 2019 – the leading event in China for wine and spirits.
ProWine China 2018 Statistics:
- 754 exhibitors from 39 countries
- 18,936 trade visitors (importers, distributors, retailers, F&B managers & more)
Downloads and Links
- Australia Flyer
- New Zealand Flyer
- Show Brochure
- Post Show Report
- Gallery of last edition
- Contact us to book your stand
- View Website
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting, Electrics, and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Lockable Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]