12 – 14 November 2019, Shanghai.
FHC China – China’s Global Food & Hospitality Expo!
FHC China 2018 Statistics:
- 22 years of proven success
- 120,000sqm of exhibition area
- 3000 International Exhibitors from 48 countries and regions
- Record-breaking 118,274 trade visitors over three days
FHC China 2019 is a trade show focused on buyers of quality imported products and not Chinese made food and beverages.
Aside from the dedicated Australian area, Australian companies can exhibit in many different sectors including:
- Meat @ FHC China
- Tea & Coffee China
- Dairy China
- Fresh Produce China
- Beer China
Breakdown on visitors:
- 34% – Retailers
- 30% – Importers and Distributors
- 20% – Hospitality sector
- 55% – From Shanghai
- 39% – From other regions of China
- 6% – From overseas
More information such as visitors’ sectors of interest, job functions, daily visitor figures etc can be provided upon request.
- 754 exhibitors from 39 countries
- 18,936 trade visitors (importers, distributors, retailers, F&B managers & more)
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Big Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Counter with your logo
- 1 x Brochure stand OR your option to exchange for 3 x Display Shelves (1m wide x 0.3m deep)
- 1 x Table and 4 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Participating in the custom designed Australian area allows you to retain your own brand and market identity. Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]