08 – 10 June 2021, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Currently in its 17th edition, OGA 2021 is the regions number one Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Engineering Exhibition, specializing in exploration, production and transportation within the industry.
Held at the state of the art exhibition centre nestled between the Petronas Twin Towers, OGA is organised by Malaysian Exhibition Services, the country’s market leader in quality trade shows with over 2 decades of experience in the oil & gas trade show sector. Between 2011 and 2015 the number of exhibitors increased by 44% and the number of attendees increased 48%. The growth in the number of attendees is in part a consequence of Malaysia becoming the petroleum industries regional centre.
Of Southeast Asia’s estimated 412 active offshore fields, Malaysia has the maximum offshore projects and accounts for a large portion of the regional Capital Expenditure (CAPEX). In the past decade, Malaysia’s Oil, Gas and Energy industry (OGE) has been contributing about one-fifth to the national GDP. As part of the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), the OGE sector is targeting 5 percent annual growth until 2020. To sustain and increase oil & gas production, Malaysia must continue to highlight its oil and gas potential while staying up-to-date with the latest innovations and technology to strengthen its position.
OGA is the prime platform to present your technology and services to the region with opportunities for a range of products and services including:
- Exploration and production technology
- Construction and engineering equipment
- Geological, geophysical and reservoir evaluation technology
- Pipeline engineering and equipment
- Instrumentation and controls
- Gas processing equipment
- Marine equipment and services
- Safety systems and equipment
- Environmental protection and pollution control
- Design, fabrication and construction
- Chemical engineering systems and supplies
- Refining technologies
- Shipyard and engineering
- 1,641 companies from over 47 countries in 2017
- 16,535 visitors from 60 countries / regions
- 11 international pavilions
- 20,000 sqm of exhibition space
Downloads and Links
Photos of the last edition can be viewed at oilandgas-asia.com.
For More Information
Please contact Jesse Walia at Export Solutions on +61 (0)8 9201 0331, +61 (0) 400 585 096 or [email protected].