12 – 14 November 2019, Shanghai.
As a regional event for ProWein Düsseldorf, ProWine China has continued to lead in quality and quantity regarding its international exhibitors – as an ideal destination for Chinese importers, distributors and suppliers to source from the perfect vineyards.
The wine industry in China has been developing into a period of stable growth with Chinese wine experts speculating that wine imports will continue to rise with more than a 30% increase. Under these market influences, ProWine China 2018 has received early interest and there has been a high demand of space from exhibitors. The pavilions of Italy, Spain, Canada, Austria, Australia and Georgia have undergone a significant expansion. With the growing demand, the organiser expects an increase of over 20% in exhibition space compared to last edition.
This year, Decanter Shanghai Fine Wine Encounter will be held during the same week on Saturday, 17 November 2018 at the Ritz Carlton Pudong Hotel, two days after ProWine China 2018 finishes. The event is expected to attract more trade buyers to ProWine, facilitated by a joint promotion by ProWine China and Decanter.
By combining with FHC China – China’s most important and longest running business event for the global food and hospitality sector in Shanghai, it offers the international wine industry an immediate guaranteed platform.
Experienced on site ES team with high level project management capabilities at international food & beverage exhibitions.
Wine Australia Participation
Wine Australia may be hosting an Australian Pavilion – providing a quality custom built Pavilion, support, PR and communications including direct marketing to Wine Australia database.
- 17,500 sqm of gross exhibition area
- 754 wine and spirit producers from 39 countries
- 20 national / regional groups
- 18,936 trade visitors – an increase of 32.2% on previous year
- Exclusively for imported products
Downloads and Links
Why book a stand in the Australian area?
Exhibiting in the Australian area provides the most cost effective means to take advantage of the business opportunities that are present at the show. We do all the hard work for you to free up your time for real business.
It’s all about location, location, location!
We have secured a great location for the Australian exhibitors, providing excellent exposure and highlighting the importance of Australian exhibitors to the market. This will maximize exposure for all Australian exhibitors.
Option 1: Join the Wine Australia Group Stand
The Wine Australia branded pavilion will include a dedicated area for daily tasting classes on Day One and Day Two. A group networking event on day one will be organized with some key media, educators, key opinion leaders and trade guests invited to further facilitate networking and potential business opportunities.
For more information, please contact Wine Australia directly:
- Ms Willa Yang – Head of Marketing for China at [email protected]
- Mr Kevin Pan – Project Officer for China at [email protected]
Option 2: Your own stand in the Australian area
Each minimum 9 and 12 sqm stand includes :
- Carpeting and Daily Stand Cleaning
- Fascia Name Board with your logo and name
- 1 x Information Counter
- 1 x Barstool
- 1 x Tall Glass Showcase
- 1 x Table and 3 x Chairs
- 3 x Spotlights
- 1 x 500W Power Socket (not 24hour)
Option 3: Join the Group Stand in the Australian area
Each exhibitor gets:
- Carpeting and Daily Stand Cleaning
- 1 x 1mH Counter with your Logo
- 1 x Hanging Sign with your Logo
- 1 x Bar Stool
- Shared Facilities
Note: These are indicative – specific items are not yet finalised.
Option 4: Take up your own stand independently
Stand Packages include:
- Space Only – Ideal for large wineries – be creative and appoint your own contractor to customise and design your own stand and differentiate from others.
- Organiser’s Walk on Package – this package comes furnished with: walls, carpet, fascia with company name, information counter, bar stool, lockable store room with shelves, waste paper basket, white chairs, table, tall showcase and storeroom.
- Organiser’s Premium Package – this package comes furnished with: walls, carpet, fascia with company name, information counter, table, chairs, tall glass showcase, low glass showcase, lighting, lockable storeroom, electrical socket and lighting.
Stand allocation is made on a first come, first served basis.
Please contact Nurziah Masagoes at Export Solutions on +61 (0)400 999 898 or [email protected]